At our division of Rabbits and Rodent Diagnostic (RRDA) we offer genetic immunization for evaluation of:
- Immune responses induced by viral and plasmid vectors.
- Immune responses to infectious pathogens in many different animal models
- DNA Immunization of mice with a plasmid encoding the gene of your interest.
- Temporal expression and tissue distribution of your gene of interest in transgenic mice and rats
- Dose response and LD50: Better understanding of immune responses can help select predictors of clinical success as well as of adverse events, and thus contribute to improved regulatory decision-making.