Animal Testing Services
Our division of Rabbit and Rodent Diagnostic Associates (RRDA) maintains an AAALAC-accredited and USDA registered vivarium with an NIH Animal Welfare Assurance. RRDA offers an array of GLP and non-GLP services including toxicology, PK, ADME, drug efficacy, vaccine efficacy, immunogenicity studies, medical device testing and special surgical procedures for laboratory animals.
RRDA also offers vivarium space on short- or long-term leases. The combined experience and training of our team of veterinarians specialized in research animal diseases and our scientists in the fields of cellular and molecular biology and toxicology provides our clients with a complete understanding of their research projects.
RRDA is dedicated to providing the highest quality research support to scientists. Beginning with health monitoring and diagnostic services including experimental pathology for laboratory animals in research settings, we have built a reputation based on customized services and quality performance.
Other Services Include:
- Morphometric evaluation and semi-quantitative scoring of histological changes associated with efficacy and toxicity of compounds tested in animal models.
- Complete use of statistical analysis and charts to illustrate the significance of changes observed.
- Complete use of photos and illustration techniques to demonstrate the nature and severity of changes to the non-pathologist.
- Experimental design
- Drug efficacy studies
- Facility set-up and development of Vivarium Operating Guidelines (or SOPs)
- Sentinel animal programs
- NIH assurance, IACUC protocol approval, and veterinary oversight of your projects