Full Service TaqMan ® RT-QPCR
MDS offers gene quantification services ranging from simple plate reading to full services customized assay development, sample testing, and data analysis project, to experimental design, consulting, planning; and proposal development. At MDS our scientists to adhere to Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), and all testing can be performed under GLP conditions if required.
Full services custom assay development and sample testing include DNA and RNA quantification in transfected cells, rodent, simian and human systems using TaqMan® chemistry in a GLP environment.
Our services include:
- Detection of human viruses for the cell lines of human origin
- Detection of mycoplasma for the cell lines of human and murine origin
- Detection of bacteria, spirochetes for the cell lines of human and murine origin
- Detection of adventitious viruses
- Detection of host cell residual DNA contamination
- Biodistribution Studies
- Integration Studies
- Drug Response Analysis
- Cell Bank Copy Number Analysis
- Mutation Analysis
- Expression System Development
- Residual DNA Analysis